Adrift - Episode Three Adrift - Episode Three

I think you need to invest in a better microphone, or at least some kind of mixer (digital or otherwise) because the dialogue was pretty poor quality.

I haven’t seen the other two in this series, but i think you need to change the emphasis of your writing. Ultimately i thought the fight scenes were pretty boring (though i was occasionally reminded of how cool those old madness flashes were) and the scene inside the hole far more engaging.

Maybe try more character development and less gun fighting in number 4

pancake0Dean responds:

In your oppinion... I mean don't get me wrong, I too didn't like it. You just seem to be taking it a little, tiny bit too seriously for little square people. thanks for the review though

Lemon and Karl 1 Lemon and Karl 1

So so

I think you're like many other people who have fallen into the trap of forgetting which jokes you wrote, and which ones you have simply absorbed from the simpsons.

This wasnt particularly interesting; the animation was a little blockly, the white noise that came in and out as each voice part played was distracting and when cliches werent being used, blatent plagerism was being endorsed.

All of these nagatives aside this was 90% better then the shit i normally see on newground, and your heart was in the right plac.

5/10.

CockGrinder Collab CockGrinder Collab

well

You did some really good linking and i liked the menu layout.

The rest was total shite, but uh..that menu, oh boy was it somethign.

3/10.

Baldurs Gate II - Game Baldurs Gate II - Game

Not as funny as connan.

Your concept is flawed, to be honest if i wanted to play baldurs gate id actually play baldurs gate.

thougar responds:

You many not have noticed, but the real baldurs gate isn't a 225kn "you choose the ending" flash animation, The only relation to Baldur's Gate II It has is the HUD, graphics and names.

You genius...

Ctrl + Alt + Delete Ctrl + Alt + Delete

Well

Not quite effective satire not quite the kind of rubbish linux users wank off too.

I think you have a lot of potential but both in concept and practice this piece fell short of the mark.

The sound was repetative and the trigger action was a little sticky (making playing the game that bit harder).

Overal (and despite the unorriginality of your work) i think this game was pretty cool. Nice work man.

En ny dag venter i morgen En ny dag venter i morgen

very cool

I fucking love this, nice work man.

Scream le'femme de argent by air. But in a good way.