Adrift - Episode Three Adrift - Episode Three

I think you need to invest in a better microphone, or at least some kind of mixer (digital or otherwise) because the dialogue was pretty poor quality.

I haven’t seen the other two in this series, but i think you need to change the emphasis of your writing. Ultimately i thought the fight scenes were pretty boring (though i was occasionally reminded of how cool those old madness flashes were) and the scene inside the hole far more engaging.

Maybe try more character development and less gun fighting in number 4

pancake0Dean responds:

In your oppinion... I mean don't get me wrong, I too didn't like it. You just seem to be taking it a little, tiny bit too seriously for little square people. thanks for the review though

Lemon and Karl 1 Lemon and Karl 1

So so

I think you're like many other people who have fallen into the trap of forgetting which jokes you wrote, and which ones you have simply absorbed from the simpsons.

This wasnt particularly interesting; the animation was a little blockly, the white noise that came in and out as each voice part played was distracting and when cliches werent being used, blatent plagerism was being endorsed.

All of these nagatives aside this was 90% better then the shit i normally see on newground, and your heart was in the right plac.

5/10.

CockGrinder Collab CockGrinder Collab

well

You did some really good linking and i liked the menu layout.

The rest was total shite, but uh..that menu, oh boy was it somethign.

3/10.

Strong and Strike Strong and Strike

Refreshing

Very smooth animation and more stylish then a majority of stick fighting animations. Well done my friend.

the races we have the races we have

Great work

I have a feeling that you've got us all fooled.

Why is it that all of my favorite flash animators seem to be coming from Yorkshire?

a dog named BEN a dog named BEN

Great work

You are a perfect example of success via the perfect combination of a few mediocre elemetns.

I must state that your delivery and slight pause/stutter is perfect.

8/10

saland figers omg saland figers omg

Sexcellent

This was fucking brilliant, stands up against bannana fingers in terms of parody, well done. Your choice of terms and delivery, whilst slightly orriginal resonated so well with david firths work, which again was brilliant.

I must as though, are you from Hull? Because the accent was perfect.

War of the Worlds Pt5 War of the Worlds Pt5

Not bad

This wasnt bad at all, great accents.

just2pale tribute just2pale tribute

Great

Overall this was very good, i think your illwill was a little off, but your david firth more then made up for it.

Hopefully we will see some animations in your own distinct style soon enough.

LMAO Zombies!! LMAO Zombies!!

Fucking gold.

The Specials! Dylan Moron! Zombies!

This was a fucking joy to watch, without a doubt one of the finest clock flashes ever made.

Bilbo my friend you have done yourself proud.

biblo responds: